The Customer Fulfilment Specialist role is a fixed-term contract for approx. 9 months, based in our Toronto office. This specialist is expected to provide end to end management of assigned Service Requests including:
- Ensuring work orders capture client requirements and meet Customer Fulfilments standards,
- All communication with the customer through the life of the Service Request,
- Completing the Service Request,
- Ensuring service levels are met or exceeded, and
- Ensuring quality standards are adhered to.
What you will do...
Manage Service Request
Actively manage assigned Service Requests through their lifecycle and deliver within expectations and SLAs.
Manage assigned escalations ensuring the optimal balanced outcome for both customers and the business is reached.
- Make and test configuration changes to supplied specifications and deliver within SLAs.
Software Development, Configuration and Testing
Develop requested client-specific functionality, customer finance extracts and customer reports to client specifications.
Make application configuration changes to supplied specifications.
Customer and Project Issue Resolution
Conduct technical triage and apply relevant bug fix.
Manage escalations and ensure optimal balanced outcome for both customers and the business.
Provide additional support to product and project teams as required.
Provide assistance in incident triage and resolution to the other teams as required.
Provide assistance with application component deployment, product releases, management of environments and other technical support as required.
Professional Development and Work
Develop product knowledge using training program and self-directed learning.
Create and maintain relevant documentation to ensure team knowledge base is continuously improving and share the knowledge learned.
Contribute to the continuous improvement process by contributing feedback on team procedures, processes and technology.
What you'll need...
- Two years request fulfilment / support experience in an IT Services environment.
- Two years commercial software development experience.
- Commercial experience using the Microsoft Technology stack.
- XSL / XML development.
- SQL development.
- Business Analysis experience.
- Transactional systems e.g. banking, finance, telecommunications, etc.
- Experience supporting customers across multiple time zones.
- Experience with Cloud/SaaS web environments.
- Ideally tertiary qualified with appropriate certifications
- Strong customer focus and ability to communicate professionally.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Demonstrate leadership ability in diverse situations.
- Able to handle difficult customers and complaints in a constructive manner.
- Demonstrate initiative and pro-activeness.
- Able to work to deadlines and manage conflicting priorities.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a changing environment.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to evaluate situations, gather and analyse facts and determine critical issues.
- Strong accuracy and attention to details.