Fraedom currently has three fantastic opportunities for full-time, permanent Customer Support Analysts in our upcoming Toronto office.
Purpose of Role
To provide Customer Support to Fraedom Customers. The Customer Support Analyst is responsible for engaging customers as the first point of contact and will ensure the customer experience is maintained to a high standard.
The Customer Support Analyst will own assigned Customer Incidents throughout the incident lifecycle, proactively managing Customer Incidents to bring resolution within expectations and SLAs
Key attributes to be successful in this role include demonstrating initiative, strong time management skills, effective problem solving and the ability to understand and communicate technical information professionally.
As a member of the Customer Support team, and as part of the wider Global Customer Operations team, you will be expected to show leadership and contribute to the continuous improvement process.
- Proven customer support experience, especially in an IT Services environment
- Problem solving, analysis and testing skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- ITIL qualifications and experience
- Experience with transactional systems e.g. banking, finance, telecommunications, etc.
- GDS and travel industry knowledge
- Experience working with teams across multiple time zones
- Strong customer focus and ability to communicate professionally both verbal and written
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
- Good interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and self-motivated
- Ability to handle difficult customers and complaints in a constructive manner
- A good level of IT literacy
- Exceptional time management ability
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Ideally tertiary qualified with appropriate certifications
Benefits of working with us
Working for Fraedom has many extra benefits, as well as getting hands-on with an awesome product. We’re renowned for our positive company culture, where our employees are empowered to develop and grow – we also organise regular team activity days out as well as social events.
This is an opportunity to join a fun and vibrant team culture. If you have the skills and expertise, then we‘d love to hear from you.