The Product & Implementation Consultant focuses on the efficient and effective implementation, delivery and training of our Fraedom platform.
What you’ll do…
1. Product Knowledge & Implementation
- Understand functional capabilities of the platform, business context and drivers for each across the payment and expenses platform components.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the partner configuration template.
- Detailed scoping of system configuration to support customer requirements and contracted scope.
- Plan platform implementation and creation of associated documentation.
- Configuration and testing of system.
- Customer training.
- Plan and coordinate of release management and testing cycles with the partner.
2. Program Management
- Plan delivery activities to agreed budgets, timeline and scope.
- Report on progress, risks and issues to external and internal stakeholders.
- Manage external and internal resources to ensure planned tasks are delivered.
- Ensure all implementation and delivery services are scoped, costs estimated and billed by Finance where applicable.
3. Business Analysis
- Gather partner/customer requirements and preparing business requirements documents that clearly communicate justification and underlying business problem/opportunity.
- Provide input as the 'business owner' during the development and delivery cycle.
- Test all developments against the business requirement and ensure it addresses the business need.
- Coordinate partner/customer acceptance at the conclusion of the delivery cycle.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Foster a spirit of partnership at all times.
- Guide the customer in development of a strategic vision of how they can gain efficiencies in total transaction management.
- Convey technical information to non-technical customers and vice versa.
- Advice on options, risks, costs vs. benefits, impact on other business processes and system priorities.
- Ensure any opportunities for additional revenue streams with a customer are flagged to the relevant internal resources for qualification.
What you’ll need…
- Business experience in the areas of Expense Management, ERP implementations, and Purchase to Pay platform implementation.
- Basic Corporate Finance, Tax and Accounting exposure applicable to the local market or broader.
- Project management in a financial services environment.
- Implementation of SaaS solutions.
- Business analysis experience in the context of software development.
- Product management.
- Product-specific training experience.
- Consulting experience.
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix-managed project and business organization.
- Autonomous and results-oriented.
- Mature, credible and with the ability to engage effectively with senior executives through to administrative staff.
- Able to meet flexible working hours to align to international time zones.
- Strong presentation and written communication skills.
- Maintain discipline and focus under pressure.
- Mobile and flexible to travel a number of days each month.
- Team player - able to fit into a small, tight-knit team.