We have an exciting role available for a Project Manager to come in and manage critical projects for Fraedom across the Security and Platform Groups.
A good technical understanding as well as excellent stakeholder management will be required. There will be fascinating people to meet, meetings to attend and teams to work with all with the purpose of delivering disruptive technology initiatives which ensures Fraedom Platforms are secure.
- Planning & managing resources across multiple projects running in parallel
- Providing ‘scrum master’ services to the Platform Engineering Group and Security Group members based in the UK - including managing the processes and artefacts, task prioritisation and ensuring the team is kept abreast of relevant project information
- Monitoring progress across all projects, collecting data and communicating this data in an effective way ensuring all stakeholders are adequately informed.
- Quality and satisfaction – ensure what is delivered to stakeholders is what they are expect and effectively managing expectations when things change.
- Requirements gathering – collecting stakeholder requirements throughout the duration of the project and facilitating the prioritisation of such requirements
- Facilitate the development of project plans and assisting in the completion of RFP response collection and completion
- Effectively managing risks and issues, resolving issues quickly and mitigating risks as they arise
- Building project governance models and stakeholder communication matrixes
Skills & Requirements
- Good technical understanding, must be able to interface with, business, software engineering and operationally focused individuals at all levels including the executive suite
- Understanding of the SaaS software and development lifecycle a bonus
- Proven track record of consistently delivering on time and within budget within supplier/client projects (min 3 years)
- Experience in managing technical agile projects (min 2 years)
- Facilitated internal agile software engineering teams, with good understanding of both Scrum & Kanban methodologies
- Experience managing multiple projects in parallel
- Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools such as the MS suite, JIRA, GitHub, Slack.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to Owen Griffiths, People & Experience Lead, email@example.com