Here at Fraedom, we enable banks to maximise the value of their corporate card programmes, reduce costs and ultimately increase profitability revenue. With a pedigree in card transaction management, backed by over a decade of experience, we help our partners stand out of the crowd by adding value to their core services. We give businesses the tools to improve their spend control and cost efficiency that will in turn attract new customers, strengthen their market position and increase revenue.
We are now seeking a sales professional to implement successful revenue growth strategies to find and engage with new Partners in the banking channel to achieve our ambitious business revenue growth targets. We are looking for a highly motivated, hungry and entrepreneurial individual on the upward curve of their career. The ideal candidate will come from a complex and strategic sales background and be intelligent and driven with ability to articulate their sales method and thinking.
Whilst it would be valuable for the person to come from the industry with a proven sales track record, a person with high energy and the right personality and cultural is extremely important. It may be the person comes from the payments arena with a huge passion for technology, however it is essential they are a solutions led sales person (as opposed to transactional).
We welcome applications from candidates based in continental Europe, however there will be a need to be based in London for at least the first 12 months in order to familiarise themselves with Fraedom and have access to support from the wider teams. Moving forwards, there will be a requirement to travel across EMEA.
Key Areas of accountability include:
- Hunt for and win new Banking Partners
- Ensure pipeline reports are submitted to Management and up-to-date where appropriate
- Manage and execute the Banking strategy
- Ensure Sales & Marketing collateral is useful and up-to-date
- Manage new Banking Partner expectations on all aspects of the service
- Guide the new Banking Partner in development of strategic vision of how they (the Partner) can grow revenue and gain efficiencies in the transaction management.
- Convey technical information to non-technical Partners, equally, translate in the other direction.
- Advise on options, risk, cost v benefits, impact on other business processes and system priorities.
- Foster a spirit of partnership at all times
- Represent Fraedom at any conferences as required, including possible public speaking slots.
- Liaise with Customer Operations Team where delivery is managed by Fraedom.
- Provide thought leadership materials and new ideas for use by customers, Fraedom solution development/improvement, marketing and sales activities and identify market and competitive trends.
- Other activities as identified by the CEO and Head of EMEA as required.
- New Business Development - experience in new business development activities with a particular emphasis on new sales and longer strategic cycles
- Sales & Banking Partner Development - proven ability to sell SaaS solutions.
- Successful track record of driving Banking success and building strong partner relationships
- Stakeholder Management and Facilitation skills
- Process Re-Engineering - experience in delivering solutions that drive process improvement in Procure-to-Pay processes.
- Strong understanding of supply chain, payment and finance processes
- Experience in delivering SaaS technology based solutions to partners and customers
- Previous experience working with Corporate Card Issuers, Schemes or Card Processors
- Proven track record in solution sales to large financial institutions, preferably in Continental Europe, Middle East and or (South) Africa
- Proven experience dealing with senior decision makers
- Demonstrable ability to network with the key decision makers in target financial institutions
- Solid understanding of selling software based solutions
- Understanding of the business and commercial aspects of our environment
- Capable negotiator and ability to coordinate internal and customer resources to deliver on contractual obligations
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to lead and manage challenging stakeholder discussions.
- Ability to quickly develop deep and broad product knowledge
- Negotiation and contract management skills
- Thrives in challenging, fast paced and dynamic environment
- Commitment, drive and initiative
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure and autonomously
- Advanced Communication, presentation, documentation and analytical skills
- Willingness to travel throughout EMEA estimated to be 50% of the time.
Working for Fraedom you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, bonus plan and an allowance to choose your own benefits. We’re renowned for our positive company culture, underpinned by our Fraedom Personality Traits of Big Impact, Clever & Curious, Be Different and One Team. Our our employees are empowered to develop and grow their careers and like to share ideas over a game of ping pong! We are located right next to Chancery Lane tube on the Central Line and a short walk from Holborn.
Applicant must have the right to live and work in the UK on an unrestricted basis.
No agencies please.