The purpose of the Sales Support Specialist role is to assist with the acquisition of new Banking Partners. This role will also manage existing end-user clients that use Fraedom’s expense management platform.
The successful candidate will join a team that has the objective of achieving new business revenue targets set by the Fraedom Executive Board.
This role is based in London and reports into the Head of Sales, EMEA.
What you will do...
- Support the EMEA sales team execute sales activities in an optimized fashion.
- Augment and enhance database of Banking prospects.
- Conduct primary and secondary research on prospects to support sales executives in developing profiles of target prospects during pre-sales stage.
- Search industry conferences, meet ups, and other related industry events where sales could attend and possibly present.
- Prepare a list of prospects with past attendance and success metrics.
- Assist sales executives in preparing SWOT analysis of high level competitive matrix on products or services and new technologies relevant to our industry.
- Work with marketing to synthesize research data and product propositions for sound bites in sales presentations.
- Work with sales executives to Manage and update CRM system.
- Execute data analysis and prepare reports for Head of Sales.
- Support preparation of proposals and RFX response on behalf of sales team, including financial models.
- Participate in Discovery Sessions and pitch meetings documenting requirements and discussions.
- Schedule calls and meetings on behalf of sales team.
- Manage existing clients using Fraedom’s expense management platform and support both retention and upselling where appropriate.
- Work with members of Fraedom’s broader organization across all functions within a matrix organization.
What you will need...
- 2-5- years of B2B sales support and/or account management experience.
- Experience working for or with Banks or Software companies.
- Technology savvy with experience using CRM tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Savvy with financial modelling and business case preparation.
- Strong command of the English language (both verbal and written).
- Advanced communication & presentation skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Undergraduate or college degree.
- Experience in commercial payments and/or SaaS software.
- Consulting experience.Account management experience.
- Entrepreneurial background.
- Good working knowledge of digital and social media.
- Analytical skills & eye for detail.
- Results orientated.
- Ability to grasp information quickly.
- Excellent documentation and analysis skills.
- High energy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Commitment & self-drive/motivation, self-starter.
- Thrives under change.