We may collect or receive certain Personal Data about you, including:
Your provision of Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you elect not to provide certain Personal Data, you may be unable to use the website and we may be unable to provide the information or services that you have requested.
You must always provide accurate Personal Data and you agree to update it as necessary in the manner specified below. You also agree that, in the absence of any update, we can assume that the Personal Data you have provided is correct.
You hereby explicitly consent to your Personal Data being collected/received by us and processed by us as required in order to:
You hereby explicitly consent to your Personal Data being transferred and/or disclosed (whether inside or outside the European Economic Area) to and/or processed by:
Subject to the provisions of applicable law and for a small fee (where permitted by law) you may obtain copies of the Personal Data (if any) we hold about you by contacting us via the website’s "Get in touch" facility. Additionally, if you wish to delete, deactivate or amend the Personal Data, or find out what Personal Data (if any) we are holding about you, please contact us via the website’s “Get in touch” facility.
We are only allowed to retain your Personal Data for so long as is necessary having regard to the purpose of the processing. We may therefore delete your Personal Data after an appropriate period of time.
U.S.-E.U. and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Privacy Statement
There has been a recent European Court of Justice (ECJ) ruling that the Safe Harbor Principles are no longer valid. This recent ruling has no impact on our data security standards or the way we transfer and store personal data. There is no increased threat to any personal data we send to the US and no impact on any of our services. We are monitoring the situation closely and we may enter into standard EU model clauses with third parties located in the US to whom we export EU customer data in order to afford our customers the same level of data protection as under the Safe Harbor Principles.
We therefore continue to promise the following:
1. Notice. When we collect your Personal Data, we’ll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what Personal Data we’re collecting, how we’ll use it and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
2. Choice. We’ll give you choices about the ways we use and share your Personal Data and we’ll respect the choices you make.
3. Relevance. We’ll collect only as much Personal Data as we need for specific, identified purposes and we won’t use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
4. Retention. We’ll keep your Personal Data only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it or as permitted by law.
5. Accuracy. We’ll take appropriate steps to make sure the Personal Data in our records is accurate.
6. Access. We’ll provide ways for you to access your Personal Data, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
7. Security. We’ll take appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration and destruction.
9. International Transfer. If we transfer your Personal Data to another country, we’ll take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the Personal Data we transfer.
10. Enforcement. We’ll regularly review how we’re meeting these privacy promises, and we’ll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices. For complaints that cannot be resolved internally, Fraedom LLC has agreed to cooperate with independent dispute resolution services provided by the Data Protection Authorities in the EEA.
You can contact us by writing to us at:
Fraedom Holdings Limited:
FAO: Legal Counsel
"WITH OUR TEAM NO LONGER FOCUSED ON CHASING UP EMPLOYEES FOR THEIR CLAIMS, WE CAN DEVOTE TIME TO MORE PRODUCTIVE TASKS INCLUDING REPORTING AND ANALYSIS OF OUR SPEND DATA."
Hutt Valley District Health Board
Why not get in touch today?