We’re looking for a technical communicator to join our 5-strong technical communications team. Someone with:
- Tonnes of technical authoring skill
- Software experience (in particular SaaS)
- Agile experience/knowledge
- Experience using Author-it or similar authoring tool
- Strengths in interpretation and research
- Strong proofreading/editing skills
- Collaborative, enquiring learning style
- Positivity, determination and resilience
This role involves the creation of high-quality technical product documents, including release notes, confluence wiki pages and online help updates. It includes writing and editing user interface labels and supporting their translation into 20+ languages.
Success means being an integral part of your Agile teams and working closely with developers, testers and business analysts to generate accurate collateral for customers and other teams at Fraedom.
Fraedom’s got a culture that’s vibrant and fun. We’ve got a breakout area with table tennis, foosball, pool table and Xbox, and offer many social groups for you to join and enjoy.
If Fraedom sounds like a place you'd like to work and you have the technical writer skills we need, we want to hear from you! Send us your CV by clicking Apply Now.