The site and/or related websites (collectively, the " Site") and the services and information available through it (" Services") are provided as part of the corporate expense management and other services we are providing to your company or organisation (" Company") under a contract with that Company (" Contract"). This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of our Services who are being provided such Services under a Contract.
Your use of the Services means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Acceptable Use Policy, which supplement the Contract.
1. PROHIBITED USES
1.1 The Services may only be used for the Company's own lawful, internal business purposes and in accordance with the Contract and any third party terms and conditions that have been provided or which are made available with the Services. The Services may not be used:
- to transmit any files, data or other material or engage in any activity that actually or potentially infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any person;
- to create a false identity or to otherwise attempt to mislead any person as to the identity, source or origin of any communication;
- to interfere with, disrupt or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any computer system, server, network or account for which it/they do not have authorization to access or at a level exceeding its/their authorization;
- to send unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages (spam). Maintaining an open SMTP relay is also prohibited;
- to engage in activity that violates privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others;
- to advertise, transmit, store, post, display, or otherwise make available child pornography or obscene speech or material;
- to forge or misrepresent message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message;
- to access illegally or without authorisation computers, accounts, or networks belonging to another party, or attempt to penetrate security measures of another individual's system or engage in any activity might be used as a precursor to an attempted penetration (i.e. port scan, stealth scan, or other information gathering activity);
- to disseminate or transmit any virus, trojan horse or other malicious, harmful or disabling data, work, code or program
- to facilitate a violation of this Acceptable Use Policy for example by advertising, transmitting or otherwise making available any software, program, product or service that is designed to violate this policy.
- to export encryption software over the internet or otherwise, to points outside your country which is contrary to that respective country's rules and regulations.
- to engage in activities that are determined to be illegal, including advertising, transmitting or otherwise making available ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards and pirating software;
- to engage in activities, whether lawful or unlawful which we consider to be harmful to us, our customers, our operations, reputation, goodwill or customer relations.
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- to transmit defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening language.
1.2. You or the Company must also not:
- attempt to copy, modify, merge, supplement, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, republish, download, transmit, re-sell, publish, transfer, sublicense or distribute all or any portion of the Services in any form or media or by any means; or
- attempt to reverse compile, reverse assemble, disassemble, reverse engineer, mirror, or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the Services; or
- access all or any part of the Services in order to build a product or service which competes with the Services; or
- attempt to obtain, or assist third parties in obtaining, access to the Services,
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Services;
- any equipment or network on which the Services is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Services; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Misuse of the Services may be a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 (or successor legislation) and we may report any actual or suspected misuse to relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities, including by disclosing your identity or IP address to them.
2. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
2.1. We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of the Services. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
2.2. Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the Contract under which you are permitted to use the Services, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Services.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Services.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
2.3. We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
3. CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Site.